Saturday, March 31, 2018

Rainbow Triangles and Easter BOM


March is over and so are the greens -- there is not even a dent in my green scraps!  


Also, our local quilt guild continues with the calendar themed Block of the Month.   "April Showers" requires only an umbrella -- that's it --- but we are then challenged to embellish the umbrella as much as we want.   Celebrating Easter and the rainbow of colors (blue, purple, green and a little April yellow), I'm delighted to share my BOM.  My poor yellow rabbit is a little see-thru; but still cute. I traced a piece of marshmallow rabbit and then ate it. YUM!


grab button for SoScrappy

3 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

I'm loving your Rainbow Triangles and your Easter BOM is TOO cute!!

Katie said...

"I traced it and then ate it"... I'm giggling at that! Cute little quilt. I wish my guild would do something so fun. Our challenges always seem to be the same - full of rules!

Kathy's A Quilter said...

a lot of quilting happiness in this post, Quilt On!