Sunday, October 29, 2017

Sunday Sample, Block 11


Bonnie Hunter's Block, "Straights of Mackinac" from Quiltmaker 100 Blocks is now one of my favorites.  I could make this one a few more times.  The block is published in Volume 14.


November's Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks will be hitting the newsstands any day now -- I am looking forward to seeing what Bonnie has come up with.  There are 3 more blocks to catch up, then I may start playing with the layout. Since I like asymmetrical, there will be a little modern twist. 


4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I am curious as to what your layout will be all of the blocks are so nice - I had never thought to combine them like that - I like so many of her patterns but have only made one of them

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Another great addition to your blocks. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

gayle said...

I'm looking forward to seeing that final layout! Your blocks are gorgeous!

Pieced Brain Quilt Designs said...

Love those blocks!!!