Sunday, September 3, 2017

Sunday Sample, Block #7


Seven Blocks are done!  I already have another one cut out, and can't wait to sew it together.  The newest block above, "Dancing Dashes" is Bonnie Hunter's block in Volume #11 of the Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Special Edition, which is published twice a year.


There has been a lot of playtime on the design wall, looking for the perfect setting.  Regardless, it will be scrappy indeed......which brings me to the linky party "Oh Scrap" at Quilting is more fun than Housework.

8 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

nice blocks - such a variety and I no you will have a lot more of them, wondering what your end design will look like as I imagine you are too :)

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

What pretty blocks! I love the color in them!

Vicki in MN said...

Fun to see the different blocks you have whipped up!

scraphappy said...

So many beautiful scrappy blocks.

gayle said...

I love the bright happy colors you're using for these! I'm looking forward to seeing the quilt put together!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Great looking blocks. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

UplayOnline said...

I no you will have a lot more of them, wondering what your end design will look like as I imagine you are too :)


ทางบ้าน

Tanvi said...

Hi Jamie,

My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog L' FAIR QUILTS has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 75 Baby Boomer Blogs on the web.

http://blog.feedspot.com/baby_boomer_blogs/

I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 75 Baby Boomer Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

Best,
Anuj