Saturday, August 31, 2013

A Big Finish - "Now What?"




                                               Now What?

Have you ever bought yardage that you absolutely love, but then it sits because you don't have a clue how to use it.  This pattern was designed out of necessity -- I have several 3 or more yardage cuts wasting away.  I played on the design wall and came up with this.  

I do believe I will continue on this path -- designing around those special fabrics on the shelf.  I have assigned a number to 10 of them and will start pulling them at random -- only time will tell how many I will finish over the next year.

I am joining Sarah for her Whoop Whoop Party over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict -- see ya there!

6 comments:

Karen said...

What a beautiful quilt. Doesn't it feel great to use your stash?

Sarah Craig said...

Ooh, I like it, Jamie! The colors are delicious, and the design makes them sing! Whoop whoop!!

Quiltjane said...

That is absolutely gorgeous.

Kristie said...

Very pretty!
Kristie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kim said...

Yes and yes...in answer to both of your questions!! Your quilt is a work of art!! 'Tis truly spectacular!!