Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Design Wall -- Blogger's BOM

 All caught up -- above is the July BOM, hosted by Jackie at Canton Quilt Works.  This block was designed by Victoria @ Bumble Beans, Inc.
Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times, then heading to work.  I am going to start working on the applique' this weekend after I sketch up something simple.  I may stick to vines and leaves, with MAYBE a few floral something's.  Applique' is something outside my comfort zone, but I need to start somewhere.


6 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful block and I love the colors!

Teresa said...

very nice, love the colors

Rhonda said...

That's an unique block. I love the illusion and your color choices!!

Vicki H. said...

I must say your blocks are really pretty and will work up into a great quilt.
Applique had graduated from my out of comfort zone list to I hate it.

Anonymous said...

Love the contemporary feel, yet, using more traditional block piecing. Really have developed a better 'liking' for the look that Victoria has in her quilt patterns! Lovely quilt!!!!

Quilter Kathy said...

You are creating a wonderful sampler quilt!
I could see a whole quilt out of that block... lots of layout options!