Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The DJ Quilt is coming Friday



What I have been doing ... Quilting Tops .... you can always tell when it gets quiet on this site. I have finished one, have one pinned and ready, another one with the binding needed, another one waiting for the border to be sewn on .... nothing different from most of you guys out there.


But, here is a little peek at what is coming Friday, all finished. Inspired by a favorite shirt, I have kept this one under wraps. The "DJ Quilt" (named for a nephew), will be my brown project for Judy's Patchwork Times Monochromatic Challenge (March) AND .... will be a class this Friday with our guild. It is masculine and simple -- can't wait.


See ya Friday....






3 comments:

Diane said...

love the graphic look of that quilt.

Loves to Quilt said...

I love it, can't wait for the pattern?!

Christina D said...

Beautiful! Simple and strong.