Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall Block Lottery

Today is our Guild Meeting -- I just wish I could stay. I will be popping in to drop off my Lottery Block above, a 10" Fall log cabin block, with the cheddar center.

Our Fall 2010 Survivor Bee has also started -- we are each assigned a player from the TV's Survivor Reality Show. The first one eliminated won a floral FQ from each of us. The last one standing will win a near solid fabric (each of us has been assigned a color) and the runner-up -- a block made by each of us.

Have a Great Friday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love a log cabin block! Very simple, straight forward and traditional. Nice job!

QuilterLaura said...

That is an awesome log cabin block! I just might have to put another log cabin on my list of to-do's....AGAIN! I love the narrow strips and the way you repeated the same fabric on 2 sides. Beautiful job.

QuiltSue said...

Hello, here I am - I said I'd be over for coffee! I've just had an enjoyable few minutes looking at some of your quilts. There are some beautiful ones there. I really loved Missy's Fall Garden, and even more the one you're working on at the moment.