Sunday, April 4, 2010

Vintage Fabric and Weekly Stash Report

Thought I would share a few of my favorite vintage fabrics. I call them vintage because they are from my grandmother's stash and they are only 36" wide. I love visiting her fabric...they still have her smells...does that make sense?



The first -- labeled "E & W Quadriga Cloth" -- just speaks spring!



This print reminds me of sheeting, however there are no labels.




Label: "Schwartz-Liebman Textiles, Inc. and Logantex, Inc."




Weekly Stash Report:

Used (Finished) this week: (2.00)
Year to Date Used: (142.75)
Added this week: 14.00 (stocked up on solid white and black)
Added Year To Date: 101.65
Net: (41.10) --- Still reducing!


For more stash reports, jump on over to Patchwork Times, hosted by Judy Laquidara.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Wow, your numbers are awesome! You've been busy this year. Good going!

Barb in Mi said...

Yes, your numbers look great - and so does your Grandma's fabric!