Sunday, April 25, 2010

Stash and Pillowcase Report



I bought this really cool fabric several years ago in a clearance bin -- you know -- the ones rolled up with a rubber band. I could only see the unusual stripes -- well!-- when I opened it up at home, there was a beautiful colorful border I have been unable to cut into until now. I was able to make four pillowcases from this fabric! This week, I made nine all together, for a cumulative total of 19 to date. They are part of the APQ Million Pillowcase Challenge, through our LQS, The Quilting Niche'.


Fabric Stash Report:
Used (Finished) this week, (16.35)
Used Year To Date, (170.10)

In addition to the nine pillowcases, I finished quilting the Charity "Strip and Flip", which turned out to be reversible (shown Friday). I am still quilting tops, so my report next week should be good again.


Added, -0-
Added Year To Date, 136.10
Net, (34.00)

For more stash reports, visit Judy at Patchwork Times. Judy has been shopping and showed a picture of her treasures!

4 comments:

Quiltsmiles said...

WOW! Nice pillowcases and such a worthy cause to give to too. Your numbers are fantastic, Way to go.
Jane

Joanne said...

I LOVE the fabric and you're right, it makes great pillowcases.

Lori in South Dakota said...

What great fabric for pillowcases!

Vicki H. said...

I think the fabric for the pillow cases are very cool. I liked your stitch and flip quilt, nice quilting on it!! I love the long arm, I hope to use it more this week.